Top 5 Best Home Security Companies of 2017
We’ve scoured the home security marketplace, rounded up the Top Alarm Companies, reviewed them thoroughly and put them through the ringer with our exhaustive HSA review and ranking program….and are proud to announce the Top 5 Best Home Security Companies of 2017!
Table of Contents
Top 5 Alarm Companies of 2017
Navigation TIP– To make it easier to navigate directly to the information that you find most useful, we’ve created a Table of Contents to the left which will help allow you to “jump” to the section which most interests you.
|$0 Up Front Costs||Limited Video Equipment|
|Low Entry Level Monitoring Rate||14 Day Return Policy/ Restocking Fee|
|Locked In Rates|
|Lifetime Equipment Warranty|
|Best Price Guarantee|
The “Pros” in Protect America
While there is certainly a case to be made for all our top alarm companies…only one can be ranked #1 Best Home Security Company- Protect America.
They separated themselves from the rest of the pack of our best alarm companies by eliminating the most common barrier for the average homeowner (or apartment dweller) to protecting their home and family- the up front costs.
Protect America has over 20 years experience and has helped over 500,000 customers get affordable protection by offering:
- $0 Up Front Pricing – Protect America makes it affordable for virtually anyone to get a comprehensive security and home automation system, by eliminating the financial impact of a large initial investment. They offer everything from a basic security package to their Platinum Package with up to $1400 worth of equipment with no up front costs! Price Guarantee.
- Low Basic Monitoring Rates– If you are on a budget, and don’t need all the bells and whistles, Protect America has monitoring rates as low as $19.99. Their Copper Plan gives you their lowest monitoring rate, with landline service and includes a basic security system-with no upfront equipment costs.
- Lifetime Equipment Warranty – The equipment is warranties as long as you remain a Protect America customer.
- Rate Lock – Unlike most companies who include escalation clauses that allow them to raise the rates after the first year, Protect America guarantees that your rate will remain the same.
- Best Price Guarantee – Protect America guarantees that you get the best security system at the best price. Find a lower price on the same system and they’ll meet or beat it!
Protect America pioneered the DIY Security System model.
They offer FREE equipment packages, with no upfront equipment costs, a variety of monitoring options, Best Price Guarantee, Lifetime Warranty and top notch customer service. Protect America is clearly the leader in overall value.
#2 – Frontpoint Security
|Exceptional Customer Service||No Landline or Broadband Monitoring Available|
|Low Pressure Sales Approach|
|Advanced Monitoring Features|
|Comprehensive Equipment Selection|
|30 Day Guarantee-No Shipping Or Restocking|
Frontpoint Security Features
- Best in Class Customer Experience– While there are many companies that maintain an A or A+ BBB rating…there are few that come close to exceeding customer expectations like Frontpoint. Online reviews and feedback on review sites and consumer rating sites are overwhelmingly positive and 94% of their customers would recommend them. Unlike much of the competition, the sales approach is low key and no pressure. Like the company…but, don’t want to commit to 3 years? Unlike the rest of the top alarm companies, Frontpoint let’s you “have it your way” and offers both a one and three year option.
- 100% Wireless– Frontpoint offers only the most secure technology with the reliable GE Simon XT wireless system (or available Qolsys upgrade) equipped standard with 100% cellular monitoring. This eliminates the possibility of cutting the phone or cable lines to disable communication to the monitoring station.
- Advanced Technology and Monitoring Features – Along with their comprehensive list of available security, surveillance and home automation equipment, Frontpoint offers cutting edge services in their Interactive monitoring packages. Powered by Alarm.com, Frontpoint systems include “Crash and Smash” protection and Geo-Location Services. The former ensures that the monitoring station is alerted even if the system is destroyed…and the latter enables advanced system automation functionality based on GPS cellular locations.
- Transparency and Integrity– With Frontpoint, WYSIWYG. (What You See Is What You Get) Unlike so many security websites, Frontpoint puts their cards on the table. Pricing is clear-and there are no tricks or hidden fees. They are so confident that they offer the best security system available that they back it with their No Questions Asked 30 Day Money Back Guarantee– with no shipping (either way) and no restocking fee!
Frontpoint offers outstanding customer service and one of the best DIY alarm programs in the industry. They back their system with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and has a comprehensive equipment portfolio that includes exterior cameras and energy management. Get a complete analysis in our Frontpoint Security Review or give them a call at:
|Top of the Line Equipment||Limited Track Record|
|30 Day Return Guarantee|
|Lifetime Rate Lock Guarantee|
Why We Are All About Armorax Blackbox
- Incredibly Low Monitoring Prices -Armorax is taking the home security by storm and catapulting into many Top 5 Best Home Security Company lists. This DIY alarm company offers comprehensive monitoring that includes 100% Cellular connections and Alarm.com interactive capability for just $24.9/mo…..for the life of your cotract! ‘Nuff said.
- FREE Equipment – Top of the line 2Gig Technologies…with no activation or shipping!
- Extensive Equipment and Monitoring Features– Armorax Blackbox Home Security systems feature the latest 2 Gig Technologies wireless equipment, combines with COPS security monitoring services. Link Interactive monitoring includes all of Alarm.com’s advanced features including: Crash and Smash Protection, Geo Location Services…as well as 2-way voice monitoring.
- No Risk – In addition to ultra competitive monitoring rates, Armorax is willing to put their money where their mouth is. They offer an Unconditional 30-Day Money Back Gurrantee. No Shipping Charges…No Activation Fees…No Restocking Fees….NO RISK! They believe that you will be delighted with the program that much!
|Outstanding Reputation||More Complex Install|
|Extensive Equipment Selection||1 Year Warranty|
|Advanced Monitoring Features|
|Very Competitive Rates|
Things to Like About Link
- Superb Reputation -While they may not be a household name (yet), Link Interactive is carving out a spot in many Top 5 Best Home Security Company lists. The DIY alarm division of Mountain Alarm, a regional security company with an A+ BBB rating and 60 years’ experience installing home security systems enjoys a 98% customer approval rating.
- Extensive Equipment and Monitoring Features– Link Interactive Security systems feature the latest 2 Gig Technologies wireless equipment, paired with their own feature rich monitoring services. Link Interactive monitoring includes all of Alarm.com’s advanced features including: Crash and Smash Protection, Geo Location Services…as well as 2-way voice monitoring.
- Simple, Competitive Monitoring Rates – In addition to very competitive monitoring rates, Link Interactive keeps it simple when it comes to their plans. Their “basic” Gold Plan includes cellular monitoring, all Alarm.com interactive services and full home automation for one low price-$39.99 a month. Want video? No Problem…just $5/mo. More.
#5-ADT Monitored System
|Best Name Recognition||$99 Activation Fee|
|Professionally Installed||More Expensive Add- Ons/Monitoring Rates|
|6 Month Service Guarantee|
ADT Monitored Security- Best Home Security Company for Me?
- Best Name Recognition – When it comes to name recognition, ADT is virtually synonymous with home security. They have been the #1 name in home security as long as most people can remember.
- Professional Installation – If you are concerned about installing it yourself, no one has been providing professionally installed home security systems longer than ADT….and they even come with their exclusive 6 month service guarantee. (certain restrictions apply)
Or Call for FREE Quote
|Affordable Cellular Monitoring||High Equipment Pricing for Renters|
|Advanced Monitoring Features||Activation Fee|
|Flexible Contract Options||2 Year Warranty|
|No Cancellation Fees|
What to Look For with LiveWatch
- Affordable Cellular Monitoring – Not looking for all the bells and whistles, but want a 100% wireless alarm system? LiveWatch has you covered. While you can’t manage your system remotely or incorporate video or home automation functionality….at $99.00 and $29.99/mo. their basic system with cellular monitoring is tough to beat. Looking for more features? They have competitive plans with more advanced features to fit any budget.
- Contract Flexibility – While renters do have to pay a premium for LiveWatch Security Systems, they only require a 1 Year contract and can be returned at any time in the first year with no cancellation fees.
LiveWatch Security offers outstanding customer service and, one of the most complete security and home automation programs in the industry. Their product portfolio is among the most comprehensive in the industry as are their advanced monitoring services –featuring the ASAPer and Crash and Smash Protection. Find out more about LiveWatch in our 2017 LiveWatch Security Review , and see where they stand in our Comparison Chart of the Top Alarm Companies of 2016.
Best Home Security Companies by Category
The HSA Awards
Never mind the Oscars, the Emmys or the Golden Globes….The Home Security Advisor has awarded the prestigious HSA awards for the most outstanding home security company in each of seven different categories. While only one company can become the #1 overall pick as the Best Home security Company of 2017, each of the following has been chosen as the top alarm company in their specific category.
Best Home Security Overall Value
Protect America offers the best combination of overall value by eliminating costly up front equipment expenses and making quality home security affordable to virtually anyone. They offer monitoring plans with $0 up front costs-as monitoring rates as low as $19.99/mo.
The GE Simon XT has earned a reputation for reliable performance and they back their equipment with a Lifetime Warranty… with a Best Price and Rate Lock Guarantee.
Call For FREE Quote- 888-951-5140
Best Home Security Company Customer Service
Frontpoint has distinguished themselves year after year with an A+ BBB rating by offering best in class customer service.
Their low key sales approach combined with flexible billing options, a 3 year equipment warranty and an unconditional 30 day money back return policy (which even include return shipping) ensures complete customer satisfaction.
Call For FREE Quote- 844-688-2894
Best DIY Alarm Company Tech Support
The parent company of top rated DIY alarm company, Link Interactive is Mountain Alarm. They have been professionally installing home security systems for over 60 years. Consequently, they know a thing or two about installing a wide variety of security equipment.
This kind of in the field, hands on support, ensures that Link Interactive customers get the very best tech support when installing their systems.
Call For FREE Quote- 866-302-6138
Best Professionally Installed Home Security
ADT-Protect Your Home
When it comes to professionally installing home security systems, ADT has been helping to protect homes and families for over 100 years. The ADT name can be found in millions of homes across the country. The ADT brand is virtually synonymous with home security and has held the #1 spot in the SDM rankings since 1991.
An ADT monitored system includes relocation assistance, $500 Theft Protection and a 6 Month Service Guarantee (certain restrictions apply)
Call For FREE Quote- 844-569-0690
Best New Security Company
Armorax Security combines an ultra-affordable no contract monthly rate of just $24.95/mo. with a FREE 2Gig Technologies GC2 with a standard 36 month agreement.
This unbeatable monitoring rate includes cellular monitoring and the full Alarm.com portfolio of advanced interactive and home automation services.
They back the system with a 3 year warranty and include a Rate Lock Guarantee! This “up and comer” has all the ingredients to battle for the top spot in our Best Home Security list for years to come!
Still unsure? They even offer a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, with N0 Activation, NO Shipping and No Restocking Fees…so what have you got to lose?
Call For FREE Quote
Top 5 Alarm Companies – Video Summary
Who We Rated
While the majority of time on this review has been spent our Top 5 Best Home Securtiy Companies, there were many other security companies worthy of consideration, which fell into a variety of categories.
National Home Security Companies
- AlarmGrid – A Honeywell and 2 Gig Technologies dealer selling DIY equipment with month to month contracts.
- Monitronics– The second largest security company with professional installation exclusively through their dealer network.
- Protection One – 6th largest national home security provider with both DIY and professionally installed alarm systems.
- SimpliSafe – Massachusetts based DIY alarm program with proprietary equipment and optional monitoring.
- SkyCover- Newcomer to the DIY home security market with 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and standard Simon XTi panel.
- Vivint Security – Rebranded APX security company that specialize in home automation with 2GIG technology.
Regional Security Companies
- Ackerman Security – Southeastern Honeywell security dealer with low enttry level installs..and premium pricing.
- ADS Security – Southeastern security company with 60 month contracts.
- Alarm Force– Canadian based security company with limited US availability. Leased and proprietary equipment.
- Bay Alarm – California based security company with premium priced professionally insatted equipment.
- Guardian Security – Provides professional installation through a combination of corporate and local authorized dealers.
- AT&T Digital Life Digital Life Security systems can be bundled with cable or sold as independent system.
- Cox Homelife – Homelife Security – SMC control panel is leased and requires 24 month contract.
- TWC IntelligentHome – Intelligent Home Security system are leased and require bundling and an 18 month contract.
- Xfinity Security – by Comcast, is proprietary equipment that is professionally installed-with customer service that is much maligned.
….and others such as Safe touch Security, CPI Security, Vector Security etc. The list will continue to grow, as we continue to evaluate security providers in our quest to identify the Best Home Security Companies of 2016 …and beyond!
Each of these companies has strengths and weaknesses…like any company, but has proven to be a reputable service provider.
How We Rank
While there are hundreds of variable taken into consideration, the HSA Rating System is based on 5 main criteria:
Reputation and Credibility– We look at how companies are rated by the BBB, online customer feedback,how long they have been in business, customer base, SDM ranking etc.
Monitoring – Factored in are the monthly monitoring costs and length of contracts, the credentials, caliber and redundancy of the monitoring stations-as well as the services that are available.
Customer Service – We consider factors such as the ease of communicating, BBB ratings, online ratings, equipment warranties and return policies to determine the quality of the customer experience after the sale.
Equipment and Technology -…are a primary consideration. Do they use name brand equipment, offer home automation, video surveillance, remote access and interactivity and the latest hardware and home automation services?
Price and Value – And finally, we evaluate the overall value proposition based on up front equipment and add on component costs, activation fees and installation costs, monitoring rates and extended service and warranty considerations.
For more complete details on our rating criteria visit How We Rank.
Is Home Security Worth it?
While most people reading this article are already convinced a home security system is a smart investment, there may still be some that are still on the fence…or perhaps not aware of the many benefits of owning a security and home automation system.
While most folks still think of them as burglar alarms….the best security systems include tons of features that you might not have considered or been aware of. There are lots of creative uses for contacts that you may not have considered, such as:
- Monitor Gun Cabinets
- Medicine Cabinets
- Sensitive File Drawers
- Pool Gates
Although the primary motivation for purchasing a system is usually to protect against break ins and provide addition protection from fires…the best alarm systems can help
- Prevent Frozen Pipes– with low temperature sensors that detect when the temperature drops below 45 degrees.
- Water Damage and Flood Detection– Sensors can be incorporated into the best home security systems that will detect the presence of water in time to take steps to prevent or mitigate water damages.
Most of the best security companies include mobile applications such as Alarm.com and Total Connect that enable you to control the not only the security system, but also a number of Z-Wave home automation components on any Android, Apple IOS, Pebble, IPad, Blackberry or Windows based device.
- Lighting – Can be controlled through Z-Wave modules that interface with most of the top alarm systems.
- Thermostats- Save energy and money by programming the system to reduce the heat when the system is armed.
- Door Locks– Can be automatically set to be locked when arming the system at night…and controlled remotely to allow someone access.
Financial Benefits of Owning a Security System
- Reduce Insurance Costs – The best home security companies will provide you with a certificate of installation which may save you from 5-20% on your homeowners insurance. Make sure that they know that you have a professionally monitored security system…and let them know if you have monitored fire protection as well.
- Lower Energy Cost and Consumption– Top alarm systems can incorporate energy management capabilities and enable you to optimize Z-Wave lighting and thermostats to reduce your energy consumption.
- Increase Resale Value– Security and home automation systems are some of the “bells and whistles” that appeal to buyers and add to the perceived value of a home.
In summary, a modern security and home automation system in today’s best home security systems can provide dozens of features and benefits that can easily justify the investment. We hope that you have found this guide helpful in your search to find the best home security system to help protect you and your family.
Please feel free to share The Top 5 Best Home Security Companies of 2016 and let us know about your experiences with any of our top alarm companies.
How to choose the BEST Home Security System?
The first step in selecting a home security systems is assessing your needs, priorities and budget. While each of our Top 5 Best Home Security Companies is worthy of your consideration, your situation and individual preferences are unique.
To find the security system and company that is best for you, it is important to determine your priorities.
DIY vs Professional Install?
One of the first considerations is whether or not you want to install the system yourself or pay for a professional installation. Historically, systems had to be hardwired into the home. This would involve drilling and cutting holes in the walls, fishing wires and complicated mounting and extensive programming.
But…times have changed. Even the companies that professionally install the systems are now using primarily wireless equipment.
The technology has been greatly improved over the years to make the equipment extremely user friendly…and the more experienced DIY alarm companies have greatly streamlined the installation process to make it simple for even the most technologically challenged homeowners.
The better companies will pre-program the entire system before sending it out, so that all the end user has to do is mount the devices and call in to have the system activated. Over 90% of homeowners found our best DIY alarms systems easy to install!
Advantages of DIY
- No Installation Costs- Save hundreds
- Lower Add-on Equipment Prices – Typically almost half
- No Waiting’Scheduling – No need to take time off from work
- Increases System Familiarity
- Easy to Relocate
Advantages of Professional Install
- Less Effort
- More Expertise
While a professionally installed system might involve less effort, the vast majority found that the systems provide by the best DIY alarm companies were easy to install, user friendly and saved them a substantial amount over a professionally installed system.
(And I venture to say that they got a certain amount of pride and self satisfaction in having done it themselves…)
Landline vs. Broadband vs. Cellular
When selecting the best home security system to help protect your home and family, one of the most important criteria to consider is how the system will be communicating to the central monitoring station. historically, it wasn’t that long ago when the only way to send a signal was through a landline. Fortunately technology has developed faster, more efficient and more secure methods of communication which afford additional options to meet the demands of security savvy consumers.
The basic landline connection is typically the most affordable means of communication. However, it has limited capabilities and is more susceptible to potential security threats. Landlines can be compromised by simply cutting the phone line. This eliminated the means of communication and reduces the security system to nothing more than a noise-maker.
Additionally, landlines cannot transmit the data signals that power the mobile applications which play such an important role in today’s best home security systems. Today’s consumers are looking to be able to monitor and manage security and home automation function from anywhere through apps on their mobile devices.
Broadband is certainly the fastest means of communication a signal and excellent data bandwith transmission capability, but suffers from the same security vulnerabilities as the landline. It can be defeated with a $5.00 set of wire cutters. Additionally, broadband communication is susceptible to local power and cable outages.
Consequently, in most situations, we recommend a system equipped with a cellular connection (or a system with multiple, redundant capability). It operates on it’s own independent cellular communicator which is typically incorporate into the main control panel. It cannot be cut by intruders and is not affected by local phone, cable or power outages…as the system has a battery backup. Most companies offer both CDMA and GSM cellular technologies which affords coverage in the vast majority of the country.
Of course, the exception might be if one resides in an area where there is no cellular coverage or cable service. (or if there is no interest in interactive apps and services) In this case, we highly recommend that exposed phone or cable wires on the exterior of the home are protected with conduit, to protect against the potential for line cuts.
Hardwired vs. Wireless
Back in the 80’s and 90’s when wireless security systems were first introduced, the technology was far less reliable than it is today. There were many security purists who insisted that hard wired systems were the only way to go. Of course, this required professional installation, cutting holes and fishing wires…and, of course, the typical installation would cost thousands of dollars.
However,as the industry has evolved, technology has improved…and costs have come way down. The batteries that power wireless sensor last for many years and the systems employ learn mode technology to ensure that the sensors communicate properly with the control panel-eliminating the possibility of wireless interference.
As a result, even the “professional installation” companies install wireless alarms systems…almost exclusively in residential applications. While hardwired systems are still used in certain commercial applications…it is unusual to see modern systems being hard-wired in a residential system.
Local vs. National
When it come to choosing a security company to help protect your home and family, we recommend selecting a national home security that has a stable history and specializes in home security….across the nation. In a mobile society, who knows when you may need to relocate…and need to secure a home in another part of the country.
The last thing you want is being tied to a contract with a cable company that doesn’t service that area, or a small local security company that only provides service in a limited geographical market. Over the years, I have seen countless local security companies go out of business or sell out to national companies because they could no longer compete….leaving their loyal customers confused, unprotected or at the mercy of their new service provider.
Other Security System Considerations
Once you’ve narrowed things down a bit, there are a number of things to consider when it comes to choosing the best home security company and putting together and security and home automation system that will meet your needs.
Before making a decision…ask yourself:
- What is your budget for a home security system?
- While home security systems used to be only for the well off, technological advances have brought prices down and made home security affordable for almost anyone. Systems that used to cost many thousands can now be purchased for little or nothing up front…or a few hundred dollars.
- Are the up front costs or the monthly costs more of a challenge?
- Some companies now include the costs of the equipment in the monthly monitoring…increasing the monthly costs a bit, but making the initial investment affordable for almost anyone!
- Do you need to have the system professionally installed, or are you comfortable with a installing a wireless, self- installed system?
- Most systems are now completely wireless and require no drilling or cutting holes in the walls. The Security system is typically pre-programmed and very simple for virtually anyone to install. No longer is it necessary to wait days or even weeks to schedule a professional installation, or allow a stranger into your home.
- How good is the installation support you’ll receive?
- A quality company will ensure a simple, streamlined installation experience by providing quality installation instructions, video tutorials, and e-mail, chat and phone support with experienced installation personnel.
- Is name recognition important to you?
- Certainly a company’s length of time in business, reputation and name recognition are important considerations.
- Do you own your home or rent?
- Some companies require that you own the home, or secure permission from the homeowner before installing a system.
- Are you looking for the latest, cutting edge technology or proven, reliable equipment that has stood the test of time?
- As with any industry, there are always new players introducing new technology. While some people are comfortable with a company with little or no track record, many people prefer equipment that is proven and has stood the test of time.
- Is it important to you that external video cameras are incorporated into the system?
- Not all companies offer external or “pan and tilt” cameras. If you are looking for advanced video capabilities, you might also consider and independent, 3rd party video solution to complement your security system. This would require a separate user interface, but, might be more cost effective.
- Do you live in an area where cellular service is a challenge? If so, does the company offer landline and/or broadband connectivity?
- Cellular communication provides security against having the phone lines compromised, but, if you live in an area where cellular service is questionable at times, a landline connection may be preferable.
- Are you looking to include home automation features and energy management into your home security system?
- Most of these features can also be run independent of your security system, but many people prefer the convenience of an integrated, all in one, solution.
- Does the company guarantee your monthly rate won’t increase in the future?
- While some companies may offer low initial rates, in the fine print, they reserve the rights to increase those rates…even during the term of the initial contract.
- How important is customer service and length of the warranty?
- Most of the time, you will be committing to at least a 3 year agreement. Shouldn’t your equipment be warranteed as long as you are a customer?
Once you have a have a good idea where your individual priorities lie, one of our Top 5 Best Home Security Companies of 2016 will likely fit the bill!
Frontpoint vs. Protect America vs. Link Interactive vs. LiveWatch vs. ADT Monitored Security - Comparison Chart
- Equipment Manufacturer
- Installation/Activation Fee
- Best Price Guarrantee
- Term of Contract
- Monthly Monitoring Rates
- Locked in Rate
- 2 Way Intercom
- Crash and Smash
- Geo-Location Services
- GPS Vehicle Tracking
- Mobile Phone App
- Notification Alerts
- Home Automation
- Live Video Monitoring
- Equipment Warranty
- Return Policy
- GE Interlogix
- 3 Years
- $19.99 - $50.00+
- 14 Days
- GE / Qolsys
- 1-3 Years
- $34.95 - $49.95
- 3 Years
- 30 Days
Why we chose Protect America as our #1 Pick
At the end of the day… each of the finalists has a great deal to offer. But, Protect America is our choice for the Best Home Security System of 2016 because they provide exceptional value and make security and home automation affordable to virtually anyone by eliminating the up fromt costs.
Each of our Top 5 Alarm Companies have strengths and weaknesses that might be important to your ultimate choice. For example, if your up front budget is limited, a company like Protect America, with $0 Upfront Pricing, that incorporates equipment costs into the monthly monitoring might be your best bet. Protect America offers free equipment in all their plans starting with their:
- Copper Package-$19.99/mo. Includes GE Simon XT Control Panel, 3 Door/Window Sensors and a Motion Detector
- Silver Package – $37.99/mo…. Simon XT, 9 Door/Window Sensors and a Motion Detector
- Platinum Package – $42.99… Simon XT, 14 Door/Window Sensors and a Motion Sensor
These sensors can be swapped out for other sensors such as smoke detectors, carbon monoxide sensors, glass break sensors, home automation equipment etc. so that you can customize the system to fit your individual needs and preferences.
While other companies will charge you hundreds of dollars for these equipment upgrades, Protect America makes it affordable for nearly anyone to protect their entire home with a comprehensive security system- without breaking the budget!
If you are looking to incorporate energy management into your home security system, then Link Interactive or LiveWatch Security might be a better option. Both of these companies offer exceptional value and extensive home automation capabilities. Not sure you want to install it yourself? Perhaps ADT is a better security solution for you…
Frontpoint Security…a close runner up!
Perhaps you want Alarm.com interactive services like “Crash and Smash” and Geo-Location or external cameras incorporated into your security system. These were just a couple of reasons that we chose Frontpoint as our runner up. . They offer a comprehensive equipment selection that includes the NEW Qolsys IQ Control Panel and video monitoring that includes:
- HD Indoor Wireless Camera
- Outdoor Wireless Camera
- Wireless Pan and Tilt Video Camera
All of this backed by the best customer service in the industry and an iron clad, no questions asked 30 Day Return Policy, which includes shipping and no restocking fees!
Whichever company you choose from our Top 5, you can feel confident that you have made an outstanding selection …and you and your family will enjoy the peace of mind and comfort and convenience that comes with owning one of the best security and home automation systems of 2016!