The Best Wireless Home Security SystemsThe Top Wireless Alarm Systems of 2020
Researching home security systems can be a daunting task. With so many available options, narrowing down the field can be difficult. The Home Security Advisor simplifies the process. We’ve spent thousands of hours and analyzed hundreds of options to try to help you identify the Best Wireless Security Systems to help protect your home and family.
Each of the Top 3 Best Wireless Alarm Systems delivers compelling and persuasive benefits that make them a top contender for any prospective home security buyer in the market for a professionally monitored wireless home security system.
Our top wireless security companies offer some of the best values in the industry. So-regardless if you’re hoping to minimize upfront and monthly costs, get the very best customer service or find the broadest assortment of cutting edge security and home automation equipment, our top wireless home security systems have you covered.
Protect America – Lowest Wireless Security System Up Front Pricing
- FREE Equipment
- Lifetime Warranty
- Best Price Guarantee
- Limited Home Automation
Frontpoint – Best Wireless Alarm System Customer Service
- A+ BBB Rating
- 30 Day Risk Free Trial
- NO Contract / Credit Checks
- Landline Unavailable
Link Interactive – Best Tech Support for Wireless Home Security Systems
- A+ BBB Rating
- Equipment Selection
- Extensive Experience
- Self Install Only
Best Wireless Security Systems- Video
Top Features of the Best Wireless Home Security Systems
The core of the majority of wireless home security systems is the central control panel. The panel controls each of the sensors as well as transmits a signal to the central monitoring station if an alarm takes place. Panels furnished with touchscreens offer next-gen functions as well as user-friendly operation.
Magnetic sensors equipped with transmitters are typically placed at the doors and most vulnerable windows. If the entrance is breached, a siren is activated and the control panel alerts the monitoring center.
Interior sensors such as motion detectors and glass break sensors provide a second level of protection – in the event that an intruder gains entry at an unprotected window. Cover larger areas with minimal expense.
Most DIY alarms offer option video cameras that can record events, remotely monitor what goes on when you are away and even notify you when there is activity.
Advanced wireless security systems can include environmental sensors that can provide protection from Fire, CO, Flooding and Frozen Pipes.
Sensors can be set up to notify one if pool gates, medicine cabinets, gun cabinets or office drawers are opened….without setting off an alarm to the monitoring center.
Mobile apps enable one to control the system from a smart phone, tablet or computer when one is away from the home. One can set up notifications to be sent when there is activity.
Modern wireless home security systems can be equipped with home automation technology that can enable one to turn on lights, unlock doors and manage heat and energy systems.
Most of the best DIY alarm systems offer professional cellular monitoring services. Because there are no phone lines that can be cut, it is the most secure means of communication.
Best Wireless Alarm System Reviews
Protect America Security – Our Top Rated Wireless Security System
Why Protect America was Selected as the Top Wireless Alarm System
Protect America was chosen as the best overall value for a Wireless Home Security System.
Perhaps the greatest advantage they offer is the fact that they minimize the up-front expense. This is often the greatest barrier that prevents homeowners and those living in apartments from getting a security system.
Protect America offers over twenty years of experience and have helped more than 500 thousand customers get affordable protection by providing:
- $0 Up Front Fees – Protect America makes it affordable for almost anyone to get a security and home automation system, by minimizing the initial investment. They offer basic security packages starting at just $19.99 a month….all the way up to the Platinum Package. This package includes as much as $1400 worth of equipment without any up-front expenses!
- Inexpensive Basic Monitoring Rates– If you’re on a tight budget, or you aren’t looking for all the bells and whistles, Protect America features monitoring prices for as little as $19.99 /mo. Their Copper Plan includes its most affordable monitoring rate, using landline services. It includes a standard security system-with NO up-front hardware expenses.
- Lifetime Equipment Warranty – All the equipment is warrantied for as long as one remains a Protect America patron.
- Rate Lock – Unlike many alarm companies that use escalation clauses and increase your rates following the 1st year, Protect America locks in your rate.
- Best Price Guarantee – Protect America guarantees you get the ideal home security system for the very best selling price. If you find a lower price on the very same system and they’re going to meet or beat it!
Protect America provides affordable wireless home alarms systems that are simple to install as a DIYer.
They provide FREE equipment packages, without up-front hardware expenses, multiple monitoring options, Best Price Guarantee, Lifetime Warranty, and top-notch customer support. Protect America is without a doubt the first choice in all-around value!
Frontpoint Security – Best Wireless Home Security System with NO Contract
The NO Contract Wireless Security System with Renowned Customer Service
Exceptional Buyer Experience– Presently there are plenty of companies that maintain an A or A+ Better Business Bureau rating…few exceed customer expectations as consistently as Frontpoint.
Online customer reviews and comments are typically extremely favorable and naturally, 94% of their clients would certainly endorse them. Contrary to the vast majority of their competition, the promotional strategy is generally low key with virtually no pressure.
100% Wireless- Frontpoint delivers the most reliable solutions such as the highly regarded GE Simon XT wireless alarm system (in addition to the available Qolsys upgrade) equipped with standard 100% cellular monitoring. This method eliminates the chance of severing the telephone or perhaps cable lines as a way to disable the transmission of a signal to the monitoring center.
First-class Technology and Monitoring Capabilities – Along with their substantial menu of available security, surveillance and home automation solutions, Frontpoint provides extremely sophisticated alternatives as part of their Interactive monitoring services. Operated by Alarm.com, Frontpoint products incorporate “Crash and Smash” protection along with Geo-Location Solutions. The former ensures that the monitoring provider is going to be notified even if the system were to be damaged…and the latter enables revolutionary product automation functionality controlled by GPS cellular locations.
Transparency coupled with Integrity– Unlike many security internet sites, Frontpoint is very transparent.. Prices tend to be clear and there won’t be any tricks or hidden fees. They are so very confident that they provide one of the best home alarm systems available that they will back it with a No-Hassle, 30 Day Money-back Guarantee. In fact, there are no shipping charges (either way) and no restocking charge!
No Contracts or credit checks! That’s right, Frontpoint no longer requires a contract or credit check for their wireless alarm systems.
Frontpoint provides you with outstanding customer care along with one of the premier DIY wireless security alarm solutions out there. They’ll let you be the judge by offering a 30 Day Full Money Back Guarantee. And they also offer an extensive product selection that includes security cameras along with energy management.
Make sure you visit our in-depth analysis in our Frontpoint Security Review or give them a call for a free, no-obligation quote.:
Link Interactive Security – Full Featured Wireless Alarm System
Things We Like About the Link Home Security Wireless Alarm System
Extraordinary Reputation – While they are probably not a household name brand (yet), Link Interactive is without a doubt making out a place in the majority of Top Five Best Wireless Home Security Company lists. Link Home Security is the wireless DIY home security department of Mountain Alarm. They are actually an established regional security company that enjoys an A+ BBB ranking and offers sixty years’ experience with the sales and installation of home security systems. Their customers give them a 98% client approval score.
A Variety of Hardware as well as Monitoring Options – Link Interactive wireless alarm systems highlight the foremost up-to-date 2 Gig Technologies components, along with feature-rich monitoring alternatives. Link Interactive monitoring comes with all of Alarm.com’s groundbreaking features like Crash and Smash Protection, Geo-Location Services…along with 2-way voice assistance.
Simple, Competitively-priced Monitoring Cost – Together with very competitive monitoring rates, Link Home Security continues to keep it simple when it comes to their services. Their “basic” Gold Plan includes cellular monitoring and Alarm.com interactive services and full home automation for one low price-$30.99 a month. Add home automation…and it’s just $35.99/mo.
Want to have video recording? Absolutely no Problem…just $5/mo. more.
Link Home Security provides you with amazing support services together with probably the most extensive security and home automation programs available.
They are surely one of the best DIY wireless security system companies. They offer you a wide-ranging equipment selection and extremely reasonable monitoring plans. They provide highly rated Alarm.com interactive products including Crash and Smash protection and 2-way voice authentication.
For a detailed analysis, read through our Link Home Security Reviews or get a FREE Quote and more details about the reasons why Link Home Security is considered one of the best wireless home security companies of 2020.
Designing the Best Wireless Home Security Systems
The best wireless alarm systems contain many of the following features.
- Perimeter Protection- The first priority in planning your wireless home alarm system is to set up a perimeter. You want to do everything possible to discourage potential intruders from even considering your house as a potential target. Let them know that you have a monitored wireless alarm system with yard signs, window stickers, and, if they are in the budget, wireless alarm system security cameras. Then protect the perimeter doors and any vulnerable windows with magnetic sensors. Many of the best wireless home security systems also offer smart door locks which can be controlled remotely through wireless home security app.
- Interior Protection – A good wireless security system also provides a second line of defense. This will detect an intruder if they get past the perimeter protection. Motion sensors should be placed strategically to protect high-value items and/or larger areas with lots of windows. You might also want to consider additional keypads or panic buttons in an office or bedroom. Many of the best wireless home security systems allow you to use voice commands with Google or Alexa. For maximum protection, wireless home security cameras can be positioned anywhere where one might want to record or view activity.
- Asset Protection- Your wireless alarm system might also sensors to protect other areas of interest such as gun cabinets or an office that contains sensitive information. The best wireless home security systems let you configure specific sensors as “non-reporting. Instead of setting off the alarm, these sensors will alert you by sending a notification through the smartphone app.
- Environmental Protection – Wireless security systems can also be set up to safeguard your property from environmental dangers such as fire, carbon monoxide, flooding or freezing. Top-rated wireless alarm systems have different sensors for each of these applications.
- Home Automation- The best wireless alarm systems can also serve as the main hub for home automation. This way, you can manage lighting, security cameras, heat and A.C., doors and garage door openers- all in one place. Top wireless security systems let you control essentially any home automation function at the touch of a button.
Best Home Security Systems
Side by Side Comparisons of the Top Security Companies